Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I love asian snacks.
I went to Kim's Mart yesterday to purchase some. Kim's Mart is a korean supermarket in downtown Davis. Everytime I go inside, I feel so happy because there's a variety of Asian snacks!
I brought some of it to work and I ate too much of it. Now I feel extremely full and sleepy. I feel like I can't move. I regret eating so much. I ate those rice crackers wrapped in seaweed. Those are delicioussss.

I also bought these other crackers that are SO good. omg. <3
I don't know how to describe the taste, but damn they're so good! I want more. I almost ate all of it. I'll probably buy some this Friday before I head home. hehe.

oh yeh, it's raining and windy today = worst combinations
I have a fobby bright pink umbrella with flowers all over it. I don't think it's meant for the rain but for Asians to block the sunlight in Asia. (so they don't become dark) I can't read the description, it's in chinese. hahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=apollo audio dvd creator 1.2.37 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg