Thursday, February 19, 2009

I made myself some fried rice today AND I'm drinking Milk Tea. I FEEL SO FULL AND MY TUMMY IS LARGE TO THE MAX.

i totally regret it again. i ate too much. I want to sleep, but I can't because my tummy is so large i would feel uncomfortable.

Today I had my microbiology lab practical. It was the best ever.
We had to stain 7 bacteria's total.
Everyone ended up with purple hands or green hands at the end of lab from the Malachite Green and the Crystal Violet that we used. It was awesome.

Yesterday I ate sushi with Natalie and Annie at Osaka's. Then after that, we went to the CO-OP so Annie could get some Pancake Mix. We like the CO-OP! It sells organic things.




This was the big green chair outside of the CO-OP. I know, we don't look like 3rd years in college. We look like little 14 year olds.




We decided to buy matching pins.
It says "Maybe I want to Look Cheap."
hahahahahahaha. We couldn't stop laughing when we decided to get these pins. After our fun adventure, we went to the library to study because are the best students everrrsss =)

Also, my nephew is the cutest baby ever!

No comments: