Friday, February 13, 2009


Here are some pictures of truffles :)







Isn't he the cutest ever? All he does is lay down and sleep like a little baby. Also, he's been having really bad diarhea with blood in it! I called the vet because I was really concern, but they said, he is probably feeling lethargic from the vaccinations. I had to get him two more shots because I wasn't sure if he got his Rabies shot and this one other shot. They said if it doesn't get better by tomorrow, then I have to call them again.

I can't wait until he's healed. I'm going to take him out for walks. Also, Me&Natalie are planning to take our doggies to the dog park so they can play together! Yay.

I just feel sad for him when I'm at school. I know he's sad and feels neglected. =(
I love him with all my heart<3

Anyways, while I was driving home today. I notice something really stupid. Probably the stupidest person driving. So it was dark and raining, and there was this BLACK car and they didn't even have their lights turned on. How stupid can that person be! It's an obvious GIVEN that you're suppose to have your lights on in the DARK. It got me so irritated. To make matters worst, it was RAINING! It was pouring, and you know how on freeways all you can see are the splashes from the rain. That person was driving in the dark with no lights, lots of cars on the freeway, and it was raining. That's so dangerous and hazardous. I swear, I couldn't even see it until I was driving close to it realizing, oh there's a car in front of me? I hope that person crash and burn to death!!!!!!! Just kidding (knocks on wood). Hehe. No hatred, but that really makes me mad when someone is so stupid. I was just driving thinking to myself, what a fucking idiot. They could have cause a whole collision!

anyways. i love truffles & nobody elseeeeeeee =)

No comments: