Friday, February 6, 2009

I am at work right now. I am starving to death! My tummy keeps growling. Around 3pm I'm suppose to eat with my lil sis. Yay. I love eating with her. But the bad thing is that, around 3pm, all the good restaurants like korean food, sushi, thai food, have that stupid closing hour! Ugh. I can't wait to eat though. How will I manage to survive 3.5 more hours of work! I'm uber excited. Me and Vilinh are the worst people to talk about whenever it comes to "buying" something. She's so freaking funny. We were talking about wanting a netbook and a laptop, we decided we want both. Then a couple hours later, I see her away msg "at bestbuy." hahahahaha. She's so funny! But that's okay, it's only because we influenced each other on our decisions. I can't wait to get my macbook. Macbooks are the cutest laptops in the whole entire universe. Well I think so, if you don't agree with me, then I don't care! I won't be able to get my Macbook until later though. So I have to deal with my horrible laptop for now. It's okay, I will be satisfied in no time!

This is random, but, when I first took care of Truffles, I use to leave him in the kitchen before I went to school. One time, I came home, and he was in the garbage can. I really don't know why. He was just sitting in there, crying. I thought my sister put him in there, but I ask her and she didn't. I think he jumped inside there? He was sitting there, looking all cozy, and crying at the same time. How emo is that? When I think about it, it was a really funny sight. Truffles is so clumsy. He's just like his owner. Like mother, like baby! Whenever I bring him home to my parents house, he runs everywhere and we have hardwood floor. So then he's too excited and trips because the floor is too slippery. He's retarded. ok byebye!

im still hungry.

No comments: