Friday, December 5, 2008

The Fog

I woke up this morning around 7am and then left to school about 7:30am. oh my, there is heavy thick thick fog. AND it was freezing, like 37 degrees outside. I don't know, something about this fog, makes me like it. The whole campus is fogged and it feels really "eerie." When I'm walking around, it feels as if I'm in a dream. I also feel like I'm in a different realm, like there's a world outside that's bright and sunny. This foggy campus seems to match my mood and emotions, because the spots that I can only see is where I walk. When I look far into the distance, I can't make out the full picture, just bits of the tree linings, human figures walking, and the silhouettes of the different buildings. Maybe this is how it feels like to be inside a cloud. When I'm on the airplane and I look outside the window, I can see the clouds below as if it's casting a smokey blanket across the cities and towns. It also looks really soft and I want to lay on it, but I know I'd just fall right through.

I like feeling like I'm in a dream.

No comments: