Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fog Again

So I just went to get some food. I went outside, and it was extremely foggy. This fog is seriously SO thick. I've never ever experience a fog like this ever. It's super thick. Even walking around you can see the mist. Everything was dark on the road, barely any cars, I was driving in the dark, ah what an experience! I really wish somebody was here with me to experience this so we can play in the fog together. It's REALLY cool. I drove really slow because I couldn't see anything. I really like it, it felt like I was driving through a whiff of clouds. And it was also actually kind of scary. Maybe the fog is really a bunch of ghosts having a party. That's why it's cold and misty! ahaha. I want this fog to stay for awhile. Makes me feel weird. I just checked the weather, its 32 degrees here! Foggy and cold <3 I really like it, sighhh. It makes me feel sad in way. I wish I can't wake up with feeling happy and cozy. Everytime I wake up here, I feel so alone and empty.

1 comment:

bobohhh said...

the boys would come visit you. but you need to study.....hope your studying hard.