Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Date with Myself

So I went on a date with myself today. ( just like i said i would)
Also this is my 3rd blog in the same day. (again) ahahah.

My date:

So I got home from work. I got ready so I can look good for my date. But sadly, my date did not like the way I looked. My date said I didn't look good the whole day because I looked sick and tired with oily hair. I agree. ahahaha. oh gosh, I'm a sad little child. I went inside my car to pick up my date, but what do you know? My date was already inside the car. PROMPT. i like that. heheh. I played some music so my car can warm up and after we went to go eat. I got great parking because I am VIP duh. Well actually, when me and my date walked to the restaurant it said "closed." I was like, wtfff? It has those stupid time intermediates where it's not open between the hours of so and so. It was only 4 something. It opened again at 5pm. So me & my date had to walk all the way back to the car. We just studied in the car. Then finally, 5 o'clock came right around the corner and we went inside the restaurant. DAMN you know what, I had the best service. Whoever thought eating by yourself would give you such great service? hehehehhe. Maybe that, or...maybe the waiter felt sorry for me. hehe. I was uh..pretending to occupy myself by taking out my notes and "studying." I was reading it, but nothing was processing through my brain. Well whatever, as long as I looked studious. ahahahaha. I'm funny. I got myself an apetitizer, and then the main dish. oh boy was I satisfy. Me and my date couldn't finish it all, so we took the rest home. While I was eating, I was thinking to myself, there's nobody in the world that I rather be here with, then my date.

eh? I'm weird.

No comments: