Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another Blog

im sick right now, who wants to take care of mee ? :)

Requirements:
1. sexy please.
2. wrap me in a warm blanket and serve me foood

ahahahahha. im just kidding. I am sick though. And I wish my mommy could take of me, but I'm a big girl now, I have to take of myself. I'm at work. Earlier I wrote a blog at work too, but I kind of finish what I was assigned to do so I decided to write another one. I wish I could think of something funny, but I can't recall any funny memories. I can't wait to get off work. I am going to treat myself to a really nice meal today. I really deserve it. ok, maybe I don't deserve it that much, but just for today I do. I might just go eat by myself in a restaurant like a loner. Is that weird? Eating by yourself? Well, I'll just call it a date. A date with myself. hehehe. Nobody has to know, but since whoever read my blogs knows now...oh well. They don't know WHERE I'm eating =) I'll just bring my school work and pretend to study so I won't look that much of a loser. hehehhe. Or should I get it to go and bring it home? I don't know. hmm. what should I do?

ah oh well. A date today, can't wait :)

No comments: