Friday, June 6, 2008

Weary

I'm taking a break from my studies. I am extremely bored with nothing to do. Today I woke up @ 10:45am. I went to work from 12-2:30pm. I didn't feel like staying till 3 so I just left work 30 minutes early. At work, I was offered a cookie. That cookie was really good. I wonder what it was, but damn, it was chewy and delicious. I love when cookies are chewy. I hate crunchy cookies. So lately, my refrigerator reeks. I couldn't find the solution to the problem but today I just happen to finally point my finger on that problem. It was actually really disgusting considering I was the one who was the victim. Okay, so I enjoy to drink organic milk. I always make my mommy buy two cartons of organic milk. I drank the 1st carton and I had to finish the 2nd one. I was actually down to the very last portion of the milk, and there was at least one cup of milk left. The expiration date said 6/20/08. Tell me why it was false information? So I poured the remaining milk into my cup, eager to drink it. I took a gulp, and it was SO GROSS. I spit the milk out right away. Sigh, I've never taste something so rotten and decaying and clumpy. It was nasty, but at least I solve the solution to the smelly refrigerator. Now I feel like everything I eat taste like the milk. lol.

Feeling Weary.
How do I define inconsideration. How about uncaring to another person's feeling regarding to their own. Selfish. Ignorant at times. Maybe oblivious. Maybe knowing subconsciously. Perhaps just dumb. Perhaps not knowing at all. Maybe taking advantage of another person's consideration. Is it possible to rescue someone if perhaps they are 1 million feet under the ocean already? Is hanging by a threat possible to be pulled safely to the shores? Is there possibly a light at the end of the never ending tunnel? Will falling backwards actually be caught?

The best part of falling in love is the falling.
The best part of being in love is the being.
But what's the best part of love? There is no best part of love. Because love only consist of falling and being. Love is nothing more then just a chemical imbalance. Nothing more then entanglements of emotions.
And high levels of dopamine.
And low levels of serotonin.

No comments: