Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pictures

So as I was flipping through my photobucket. I looked at the pictures of me from a long time ago. I realized I grew up so much. For one thing, gosh I dressed super ugly back then, and my oh my, were my eyebrows thin. Sometimes I wonder, what the fuck was I thinking, wearing that ugly shit. On the bright side, at least I know how to do my makeup now. At least my eyebrows are thicker now, and I dress better now. Want to see how I progress throughout my high school days? Well I think I only have pictures of me as a Junior in high school to my present. You don't want to see my middle school pictures. They are hideous because I had braces and I thought it was cute of me to smile, but looking back at the pictures, I look like a monster. Okay. Nevermind. I was looking at the pictures again. I decided I don't want to show it. LOL. I realized its so ugly. hehe. Too bad for you curious blog readers! Just kidding. Who actually really reads my blogs beesides the friends on my Integrals!

No comments: