Monday, June 2, 2008

FUN-tastic WeekendS

The past couple weekends, I've been having so much fun. Gosh it makes me hate being in Davis, but education is always about sacrifices. I hate when I have to go back to Davis. Usually the week flies by because of my schedule. Lately I've been more busy because I work now! Well good news, next week are finals! Finals are the best because nothing is after it. I get to relax for a week before I go back to Davis for some summer school. I've been going home for the last 3 weeks, and each week was exhilarating fun!

This weekend was extremely fun. Vu's sister had an engagement ceremony and after they threw a big BBQ. I had the best time ever. We all did. At first it was weird, and we were like, man I've never drank in the daytime. It was definitely a new experience hanging around the older kids though. They sadly thought we were 16. lol By the time it was like 3pm, everyone was wasted and happy! Me and Vu knocked out at 8pm. We fell asleep because we were intoxicated so early in the day. Actually, we all fell asleep. Nobody had the energy to do anything. Also we were up at like 7:30am. I had a lot of fun though. I remember Joe's repeated phrase of "Dude, you're so cool. Why's everyone so cool?" Also, I was very composed and I found the cure to the Asian glow. Me and Joe were extremely delighted because we looked sober the whole time. In addition, there happened to be a Professor at Davis present at the engagement party. lol. I made sure I introduced myself to him. I had a nice conversation with him, even though I was extremely buzz, I manage to compose myself so well I could have fooled anyone. He was so kind and gave me a bunch of tips about school for future references whenever I consider to get myself into professional schooling. I felt bad, he told me his wife just past away like a week ago. But on the other hand, he told me about how successful his kids were. Overall, engagement was super duper wonderful. I remember laughing a lot. Best time ever<3 Congratulations Cam & Ngoc.

The weekend before that was my sister's engagement party. Congrats Linh Phuong & Tommy. I had lots of fun too. Well during the ceremony wasn't fun. The BBQ was cool because everyone I grew up stopped by. The after party was really fun. I had the best time ever again. Well as always, parties always first start off awkward but eventually when everyone is under the influence of alcohol, people begin to let their personality unravel. Then everyone becomes cheerful and happy! I thought it was funny because we were looking for Shaun and when we found him, he was sitting on the floor with a bunch of strangers playing kings cup. lol

For this week, on Sunday was fun too. We randomly decided to eat at Cheesecake Factory because due to different cravings, our group of friends could not decide on where to eat. But the one thing we agreed on was the Cheesecake Factory. It was me, vu, roy, sylvia, danny, joe, and shaun. At the Cheesecake Factory, everyone was please to find the menu had everything that we wanted on to eat! We all got happy and ate the yummy chocolate bread. I got a peach smoothie that was SO worth the 6 dollars. Damn that smoothie was so good! After eating at Cheesecake Factory, we didn't know what to do. We decided to go to target to buy the board game Cranium. That is seriously the funnest game in the world. When all arrived at Target, each of us end up buying our own game. All of us decided we wanted to play a variety of games. Vu bought himself scrabbles, Shaun got Cranium, Joe bought Apples to Apples, I bought Scattergories. We were so happy and couldn't wait to open it. We played Cranium when we went to Vu's house. Gosh that game is REALLY fun. We stayed up till 5am. lol. I didn't even want to go back to Davis.

My weekend was so cool. I was so unproductive but I didn't care. I can't wait till schools over!
<3 love my friends a lot lot lot lot

No comments: