Sunday, May 4, 2008

Lizard

ok, Truc said something funny the other day that I forgot to mention. Out of all the animals she chooses, she chooses a lizard. hehehe. "_____ _____ like a lizard." hehehhee. It was sooo funny. We had the best laughter out of that! It was so random and funny!!!!! I know it doesn't sound funny here, but it was so funny in real life.

ok I notice all of my post lately have been about my sister. I will try to write about something else. I will rant about something else.

Yesterday me, vu, alex, roy, sylvia, hung, radiant, and michael went to Palo Alto to go to American Apparel. Passing by all the houses in Palo Alto, they were so big. Everytime I see a big house, I want to go inside. They looked like mini-castles. After American Apparel, we went to Taxi's to eat. We took a bunch of pictures.


Sylvia, Me and Shaun.
Shaun wanted the drink in the picture
There's more pictures but then I forgot Vu's flicker thing. This is from my camera.

I guess thats all for now, update laterssss

No comments: