Sunday, May 11, 2008

Late Night

Hello!

This weekend has been overwhelming with millions of things to do. That's okay I managed to managed my time well. I think I am learning. For some reason, lately I can't think of anything write in my blog. Although I wanted to keep constant updates, but nothings been on my mind lately. I have nobody to chat to right now. Lately I haven't been doing anything but going to the library with Tammy. I like Tammy. I am really glad she is my room mate. I realize, me and her do the weirdest things. We go everywhere together and write on each other's facebook wall even though we see each other all the time! I'm just going to write about what I did for the pass couple of days.

So on Thursday me and Tammy went to the library at 6:15-9pm. On the way to the library, we took lots of picture since people have the misconception that we "party" too much. We took pictures of us studying. Like seriously, who takes pictures at the library? Who actually tries to look cute while studying? People take pictures at parties because that's when they are dressed up and ready to have fun! DUH. So this time, me and Tammy took pictures of us studying. hehehe. And then the "you know who's" pass by us while we were studying. HAHAHA. sigh I wish I can demonstrate the hand motions to display how hot they were. LOL. Anyways when we went home. We played with truffles. Then we went to the Old Teahouse and bought some pearl drinks. We also got hungry and bought food there. We found a bench far away from the old teahouse and sat there and ate. I ate so messy. oh wellsssss. =) Then we went back to the library! Studied till 12am. Then after the after, the 24! Studied at the 24 until 1:15am. Gosh we are the studious of the STUDIOUS For sure. Then friday Tammy left me to go back home. And then I now I am all alone in my apartment with Truffles. =(

Anyways. I've been in a good mood lately I think? My mood fluctuates a lot. I sometimes feel sad really fast, then sometimes I feel extremely happy. I'm weird.

No comments: