Thursday, May 15, 2008

Done

im done with my midterms. i've never felt so tired and overwhelmed! It feels good to be done, but then there's always those assignments that keeps coming. That's okay though. I guess it's just the way my life will be forever. Gosh i am so hungry right now. And i should do my math hw but i'm so lazy. It's hot today but I kind of like it. lol. I want my arms to get darker. Actually I want a nice tan body. Tan legs = sexy. I realized I haven't eaten sushi for a long time. I am so sad. Schools almost over. Isn't that great! Then it's going to be my third year of college. Wow I'm getting old. It's okay, i can't wait to graduate. :]]

I want to go to the beach. I want to do so many things. Sigh. I just can't seem to find the time for it. There's always this and that in the way.
Blah.

im so stupid. I had lab today at 7:30am. I set my alarm to wake up at 6:20. But then I set it to 6:20pm! Thank goodness I woke up at 7 because sometimes I think to myself, why am I sleeping for so long? Then I saw the time and i was like omg! I got up and got ready so fast. I end up only being 8 minutes to lab anyways. Lab was funny today. We did this predation thing. We had little mosquito larvae and they were in the water. If you know what they look like, they don't even look mosquitoes, it looked like a little worms. It actually looked cute. hehehe. Anyways, there was this water bug, and I thought it was going to be a little small water bug that swims around. But when I saw it, it was huge! it's like 2 inches long. For a WATER BUG! "bug" It's so damn big to be one. lol. It's also fat too. ewww. with legs. gross.

blahhhh. im so hungry.

No comments: