Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Weekend

I had a good weekend. I did so many things. Even though I was pretty unproductive but I managed to squeeze in my paper and my pre-lab before it was due. Which was Monday.

I think all the pieces of things in my life are starting to connect. I feel happier and less stressed. I realized I really am happy for the people in my life.

So on Friday, I spend time with Vu and we talked about a few complications that we've been going through. It worked out, and the complications became simple. I think? lol.

Saturday, I hanged out with my girlfriends. Everytime I hang out with them, I get this good feeling inside. It just makes me think what great friends I have! I'm lucky to have them. We've been friends since we were like what, 4-5 years old? We go way back in the days. I know this sounds gay but then it really IS friends forever. <3 We've had our ups & down, but now we've all grown up! I notice, it's always them I am running back to in my life. These are the friends I will for sure see at my wedding. This picture is missing Tiffany & Christina.



<33333

Sunday, even though I didn't fall asleep until like 6:30am, I woke up bright & early so I can go to beach with my girlfriends! Beach was fun, I wanted to tan, but I got a little darker. I know I am already somewhat dark, I just want a tan body. Because my face is dark compared to my body. lol. I know, so ugly. I LOVE MY FRIENDS. <3


No comments: