Sunday, March 22, 2009

ok. you know what, i haven't even really been blogging about my life. all i talk about are my goals and plans and how i feel. i'm freaking retarded. that's okay. my life is hush hush and low-key to the max.

My Spring Break is finally here! I'm super happy! Even though I started spring break late because of my gay final on saturday, i am still very thankful to have one! My plans for break is to chillax and hang out with friends! Annie and Sally are going to come down from SF to eat with me. I'm super excited! I'm suppose to go SF to go eat with them sometime over break too. I can't wait! Yes I've been so M.I.A lately. Sorry friends! I've been disappearing these past few weeks. And I am sorry for Spring quarter, I can't stay on weekends anymore. I am interning on Sundays now. I will try my very best to still see you guys. I miss and love you all<3

No comments: