Thursday, February 5, 2009

i'm suppose to get my car's smashed window fixed. because lately, since my car window isn't fixed, it's wide open. i've been driving it around in the cold. People probably think I'm some maniac that think I'm cool because my window is rolled down in the cold. BUT yes, it's suppose to rain thursday and friday, i really hope it doesnt. If it does, I have to drive with my window open in the rain going home! I'd look freaking retarded. With the window's down, rain flying inside, splashing my face while I'm driving. Making my hair all wet. Smearing my makeup. That's very attractive.

Also, the other day i got pulled over. but the cop let me go. what a little sweetie pie. He probably looked up my records for this badluck car and saw all the horrors that happened to it and felt sorry for me. What a nice young feller. ^_^

No comments: