Saturday, January 10, 2009

hi i am writing a blog pretty early, not because I woke up early, it's because I'm up late! And frankly, i don't have anything to blog about. i just have nothing to do. i will sleep soon though. let me think of a topic to write about. okay, i really can't think of what to write about. well, truffles is next to me sleeping and he's really cute. i also had sushi yesterday too. =)

oh and this winter seems to be colder to me. i don't remember feeling this cold. i feel like i can't stand it. san jose is pretty cold, but davis is even more cold! i can't stand it. today was so cold! i hate when its already cold and then in addition, the wind likes to come prancing around to make things worst. it blows at your face, making your hair fly everywhere. it feels like little tiny jabs of cuts slicing your face really fast. ah. can't stand it. i just feel like being at home, warm in my cozy bed. i don't want to go out because it's cold. i hate feeling like i'm going to freeze to death.

also, i don't feel like going out with anyone but myself. i think for now, i just want to be alone for a bit. it's time to have those one on one time with myself again. so if i reject going out with you, it's because i want self-reflection time. i'll come out of my cave when i want. i probably won't pick up phone calls either! maybe i'll respond to a text message.

so goodbye everyone. i'm going to disappear for a bit!
i'll come back soon.

<3 me.

1 comment:

chau nguyen said...

Hi tina:) Its me, chau, of course! I'm going to add you to my blog list:)