Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Food Chemistry Lab

this is really cool. so last quarter, my food chemistry class, we had to wear goggles and lab coats. This time around is pretty funny, so the syllabus did not particularly mention what to bring to lab so all I brought were my goggles. Turns out, I don't need goggles OR a lab coat. Instead, we have to wear HAIR NETS and an APRON! ahahahahahaha. i swear im going to take a picture of myself before this quarter ends. It's pretty funny. I never had to wear that for lab. Pretty COOL don'tcha think? I think i look super ridiculous. And its cool because they provide us with hair nets and aprons everytime there's lab. cooool beans. also, i love how we get the new laboratory buildings thats located super far from the rest of the campus, but it's so worth it. everything is clean and beautiful. oh how i love food chemistry. hahahha

No comments: