Sunday, April 6, 2008

Truth

So I am back in Davis. Gross. I had a cool wonderful weekend. I hanged out with the special girlfriends and the regular group. Gosh i really like being home. I hate Davis. Everyone in Davis is gay. All they care about is partying. So I unpacked everything already and now I'm sitting here writing a blog. Everytime I'm back in Davis, I have this grumpy feeling. I just end up thinking about...my life here and my life back home. I messed up my chances for things here. I went to college for COLLEGE. Then I fucking messed it up my first year. I'm doing fine now, but I know for a fact I could have done way better. Stupid things got in the way, but it's okay. I learned from it and know that it won't happen again. I really can't wait till the day I graduate. Once I graduate, I can escape. I don't hate Davis itself, I like the college. I just really despise what I got myself into. And I really don't care if people "talk" they need to grow up if they do. I don't know about them, but I know I came here not to be in anything intentionally but just to be a student. I am speaking my honest truth, and I know it could be offensive. I just wish I could rewind and be smarter. I really can pick out the things I need in my life. I mean yeh, I met some pretty cool people up here that I really like. No regrets in meeting them at all, but I know that they are just my college friends. I don't really think I'm going to keep in touch with anyone here after I graduate. Only very few people that probably going to be in my life after. I am totally fine with that because I already have my special girlfriends back home, my boyfriend, friends, and my family. That's all I really need. I'm a person where I like to keep it close within people. I don't like large groups of supposedly "friends" or whatever. I keep it to a few. No doubt, I've known these people really long. My girlfriends, I grew up them, friends ever since we were like what, 5 years old? My boyfriend, (Vu) I've been with him for like 3 years and 8 months. My friends, been friends with them for a couple of years. My family, well i only like my parents and my OLDEST sister. because they are the only ones i count as family.

blahhhhh. everytime i come back to Davis.
i want to go back home and be there forever.

No comments: