Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No Service

I am really bothered right now. My phone has no service. I don't know why. It's been like 4 hours since it hasn't had any service. Is this normal? I hate having no service, it's like having no phone. My phone had service today until around like 3pm. It doesn't have service anymore! grr. I don't know, maybe it's the cell phone or something because I am just in my apartment in Davis and it normally has service. Right now it doesn't. I wonder whats wrong, it was working fine earlier. If it doesn't have service by tomorrow, I guess i have to waste money and buy a new phone. Well first I am going to stop by the Verizon store then check what's going on. I haven't dropped my phone lately. Well I threw it earlier because it didn't have any service and it was making me mad. The bars are full but nothing goes through. I even went outside to check if it works. It doesn't. I know this happened to me before but, it was never this long. I think it might be my phone or maybe the headquarters Verizon nearby? I have no idea. I might have to buy a new phone. That sucks.

No comments: