Friday, April 18, 2008

My Latest Crush

okay its actually not really Friday, it's just pass 12am. So then I visited my latest crush today. His name shall remain a secret. LOL. He's perfect: tall, intellectual, handsome, and funny! How better can he get? At first I was scared and nervous to see him, because I was thinking, what will I ask him? But then I thought to myself, why should I be nervous! He's actually very easy going, and very intelligent. Intelligence in a guy is so attractive. He's so cool. He makes me laugh and giggle. I even laugh to myself reading this paragraph. I decided, I'm going to see him more often. Now Vu might get jealous because I see my crush more then I see him. I think I want to visit my crush more often. My schedule is, 3 lectures, 1 discussion AND YOU KNOW THE REST! =)

lol.

No comments: