Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break is over

Ugh, i have to go back to davis now. i dread going back. not so much because of class, its because...hehehe. Yeh. my life in davis is different then my life back home. i love my life back home alot better. I wish i can start my college all over again. I think i'd be smarter about things. sigh. I left my apple turnovers in davis =( AND my bread. damn. now its probably all expired and grosss. Apple turnovers are soo good. Well Spring quarter is starting and it will probably fly by like every other quarter. it felt like i just started my second year in college but it's almost over. isn't that something? hehehee.

Today i went to vallyfair. i didn't buy anything. Well i bought some crocs for my mommy. lol. she wanted them because she takes walks. shes too cute. Then i went to the gaymall (gmall) for this and that and blah blahhh. Anyways, yesterday i went to the movies and watched 21. It was a good movie. I also went to petsmart today. I bought truffles a bunch of things. he's a spoiled little hoe.

hmm...im hungry right now, but its 4:24am right now. i really want to eat but its way too late. i hate getting the late night munchies. well that's all i can think of writing. hahaha. latersss

No comments: