Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Aspirations.

You know what, lately I've been pretty good. I'm pretty independent. I've been going to class everyday. I'm taking a load of schoolwork + work + internship and I am loving it. I feel very positive and good about myself. I feel like I am more responsible. Even though I lack friends, who cares! =) I don't need friends. Just kidding. Everyone needs friends! Even though of course, at times everyone has those moments where they feel super lonely, I think it's a good thing because you learn to put yourself as a number one priority. I feel as if you have to learn to love yourself before you can provide love for another person. At first, I've been pretty bummed out lately because of the amount of bad luck that I've been obtaining, but I think the grass is finally getting green with a little bit of flowers here and there. Self-reflection time really helps synchronize all your feelings into one melody.

I've been feeling quite different lately. I feel as if I don't want to be mean anymore, I don't want to be pessimistic, I don't want to hold grudges against anyone, I don't want to please anyone if they are mad at me for a stupid reason, I feel like I want to take things as they come. I know everyone isn't the perfect person, but they contribute a lot in your life. Even your enemies and your broken hearts. I feel like there is no need to bathe in the past, but to only learn from it. If somebody doesn't like me, I don't need to please them to make them like me. If somebody disappears in my life, I don't need to keep them because they probably have some type of misconception. If somebody says something bad about me, only I know the truth and that's all that matters. If somebody breaks my heart, I will forgive them and move on. I want to live life as if I am invincible. I want to get back up after every fall. People who know me often knows that I am a closed person that rarely talks about my feelings, and rarely opens up to anyone (because of past issues regarding friends). I rarely show sadness, but smile it off because I learned that if you immerse yourself in sadness, you will only become more sad. It's good to just be happy because being happy adds endurance to your life.

Even though at times I may not show how thankful I am to have certain people in my life, in the end, I am more thankful then ever.
Since certain person in my life are connected to me by a string of fate, don't you ever wonder why our encounters are just so inevitable?

<3 me.

No comments: