Tuesday, December 23, 2008

okay so i know i've been quite angry within my last blogs. I know, you blog readers must thing i'm a retard with emotions that fluctuate so easily and i'm rather unstable. BUT, guess what, i feel happy now. ahahahha. maybe i am a retard that's emotionally unstable? well today, i just ate whatever i wanted to, who cares about my wisdom teeth! As long as I'm satisfied then its all good =)

I went to the mall today, it was super crowded. Too crowded. I hate it. and then blah blah blah blah. Good news is that, I was pretty efficient today comparing to the last couple days. The last couple days, I just watched Anime, laid in bed, read Twilight, and ate soup. It got me all moody. and it also made me crave a lot of food. i couldn't stand it so i HAD to eat it before I go insane. But I must say, i get pretty freaking ridiculously irrational when i'm mad. ahhahahaha. SOMETIMES i make sense, i only make sense when i'm "starting" to get mad, but when i start going on and ranting, i am pretty irrational. i say a lot of things that aren't true. i feel like i say that to make myself feel better, or to find excuses to become even more angry. i just make unreasonable assumptions. forgive me please :) But, don't understimate me! I am sometimes reasonable. hehehhe. i like to sit down and have a casual conversation after my rampage. hehehe <3

No comments: