Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Nothing Special

Finals are coming up. Isn't that a wonderful thing? It's wonderful because, winter break is coming closer. Also, next week I'm taking a flight down to San Diego on December 11th, Thursday. Feel free to join me if you want. (only if you're a fun person) I end finals on a Wednesday. It is the very first time I end Finals early.

Also, Davis has been really foggy. It's like super extremely to ultimate maxors foggy. Looks like we're in Silent Hill everyday. From morning till night. It's kind of scary, but at the same time, kind of sexxxayy! lol. Just kidding. It's scary, but interesting. It hasn't been this foggy for awhile, but I've been feeling like I'm in a haunted video game. It also makes me lazy to get up because I'm freezing.

Any hoos, see you kids latersss =)

1 comment:

chuckolatee said...

if you havent noticed im leaving a comment on all your 3 post that you posted today. lololol. its foggy here in milpitas too. and because of the fog, people drive slow as fuck so im always late to class =[