Wednesday, November 12, 2008

heehhee.

So I chat on aim on a lot with Vilinh. I must say, we have quite the funniest conversations. She knows my deep dark secrets. HEHEHEEHHEEEE, Just kidding! I don't have any. When I'm at work, I always chat to her, and sometimes she just makes me want to burst with laughter, but I'm not allowed to laugh like that at work. Instead, I just have this big smile on my face. I also try hiding it, in case somebody who's looking at me will know that I am smiling, and they are probably wondering for what reason? I have my own cubicle at work. But I'm located at a horrible spot, where people can walk behind me and see that I am working, but chatting at the same time. So I try to switch screens really fast, but I think everyone knows. I am not that slick. hehehe. The important thing is, I get my work done right? :)

I had a funny conversation with Vilinh today about the phrase "flirt." heheheheheheeheeee. This subject makes me giggle. oh vilinh, only you will know, and see. <3
only because she caught me on my birthday (joined me too) x)

soo, it's Joe birthday today, I'm stupid, I have Joe's number on my phone. Well, at least I thought i did. So i texted him a long text of wishing him a happy birthday. Then on AIM i ask if he got my text, he said no. Then I ask, uhh... is this your number? APPARENTLY IT WASN'T! So, yeh, i wished some stranger a happy birthday. And the sad thing is, this is not the first time I did this. Why do I have people's number on my phone, but it's not their number? lol. ah. I am a silly one.

No comments: