Monday, October 13, 2008

the Random likes

So the Winter time makes my hands dry. When my hands are dry they are susceptible to papercuts. I work in an office and print things, im getting papercuts! Ouchiess. It's stupid how a thin piece of paper can cut you and it actually bleeds.



You know what I really like to do. I like to laugh. Laughing makes everything so much better. Laughing is good for you and here are my reasons:


1. makes you happy

2. exercises your tummy

3. breaks the awkward moments

4. makes the time fly by

5. lower your chances of getting a heart attack

6. bonds people together

7. and its SO FUN!


I like to eat desserts before my meal. I think it taste better even though I don't really have a sweet toothe. I really like pumpkin pie though. YUM. =)


I like waking up naturally because it feels as if I just had the best sleep ever! I hate waking up by an alarm because I feel forced to wake up and I end up being more tired. I also like taking naps. Napping is so relaxing after a long hard day. (like today, can't wait to take my nap!)


I like shopping and pretending that I don't have a limit. Although when I go up to the register I feel horrible, but then I just become overwhelmed by the happiness of getting new things! Then sometimes I would feel guilty again, but I'd repeat my shopping habit over and over and over again. I like shopping for makeup and buying the colors that I know I will never wear. Although I use to wear colored makeup in high school, I don't do it anymore. I feel as if I look like a clown. lol I stick with just the basic colors.


I like Winter wear. I love wearing jackets and long sleeves and boots. I like sleeping and feeling all warm and cozy inside. Even though the sky looks gloomy, it adds a nice feeling to Winter time. Sometimes Winter can be depressing, but its okay, I enjoy staying at home drinking hot drinks and chatting online. <3


No comments: