Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Thought.

okay, I just wrote that post but I decided I just thought of something random. I'm watching the movie with Julia Stiles and some guy, the Prince & Me. I have NO idea what's going on, but I just saw a cute scene. So her and the guy was sitting at their lab table and he takes her hand and hold it. Then she smiles and then she takes his hand and puts it under the table so nobody can see. And they hold hands under the table. How cute :)

It just reminds me of how much I miss those days. I like the beginnings of things. The falling in love. or that feeling you have you first find out that you are head over heels over some person. A person that you get all nervous and you're afraid to that you might do stupid things in front of them. Or you get happy seeing them even if it was just a "hello." or every time you see them, you try to look your best because you want to impress them. or when you think about them, you find yourself smiling. ahahaha. Those days are so memorable! I love little cute cliche things. Anyways, yeh that was just a thought I came across while watching that scene. Love is such a complicated retarded piece of shit.

No comments: