Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Girlfriend Truc



This is my girlfriend Truc. (yeaa she's so damn cute)
I hang out with her on a regular base. She's gayyyy. She likes to comment my blog because she thinks its dedicated just for her. So this time, I decided, it will be about her. We often drink together. I usually kiss her on her cheeks when I'm intoxicated. But the question is, why doesnt she ever kiss me? :(
oh how she loves to break my achy breaky heart.




We also make hilary duff faces. But I won't show those pictures. I will probably see her this weekend again. Then we will do the same thing we've been doing the past weekends. We gather up with the cool cats + Thorina.

1. Bud Light Lime
2. Beer Pong
3. Thorina
4. Horse
5. Joes guitar
6. by the end of the night, everyone's eyes become small.
Then only me & truc are the only ones left with the big eyes.

oh how I love the loves. :)

No comments: