Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Bad Anxieties

First thing's first, Happy birthday to Vu! Stop being a witto baby. You're 20 now so man up! It's okay, he already got his present. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and all your wishes come true!

Anyways, today I had a Biology midterm. I am so sad. So I have this horrible anxiety problem right before/during and sometimes after my midterms. Today I had really bad horrible one for biology. Right after my math class, I had to go take my midterm. My math class is located in Haring Hall 2205, and my examination is at SocSci 1100. And for those of you who don't know, they are so far away from each other! So I had to rush to the socsci building. I came in and I couldn't even find a seat! Because we had to sit every other seat. I'm so sad. Then I got my midterm, then I was panicking. I kept flipping through all the papers, I read the questions so fast. I didn't read them carefully. My heart was just beating so fast and I couldn't think. Gosh. I'm so sad. =( Oh well. I guess the best thing I can say is, I'll do better on my next exam? I will try to control my anxiety problems. I hate having bad anxiety problems. It just makes me so nervous and then I blank out and I can't control it.

LOL. omg my sister is so fucking funny. Guess what she did to me! Okay first, last time when we got into this "fight" she deleted me from facebook. Deleting people is so retarded. I did that before to like ONE person on MYSPACE, but that was when I was younger and besides, I don't even have a myspace anymore. so ANYWAYS, lolol Yeh she's just SO MATURE RIGHT? For an older person, she's really mature isn't she? (she's 22) So then she added me again when we were "cool" with each other. Then GUESS WHAT HAPPEN NOW? Since we are "fighting" she put me on her limit profile! LOL. She's sooo fucking funny I swear. If you guys don't know what "limit profile" is, its basically like deleting someone, but instead allowing them to see NOTHING. You're still their "Friend" but you can't see there pictures/wall post or anything. She's just such a mature person isn't she? I haven't even done anything! I just go to school, study, kdphi, and play with truffles. She probably read my blog and can't handle the truth. lol. She's ridiculous because she has personal issues. She's grumpy for no reason. So her major is psychology. How can you possibly be a psychologist if you NEED to see a psychologist yourself? She's such a nazi! LOL. i hope nobody ever have a sister like her!

Anyhoos, he's SO CUTE! you know who I'm talking about =)

No comments: