Friday, March 21, 2008

Nothing To Do

i am sooo happy that i am done with finals!!

Now i have spring break, a goood break from school. i have nothing to do right now, i don't get to go back home until tomorrow (saturday) because my sister has a final tomorrow. =( I cant think of anything to write, even though i want to write. I'm going to try to think of something funny that i want to remember. lol i can't think of anything to write. i think im just going to paint my nails. i'll write something back later. laterss


UPDATE: 6:05pm
i took truffles a bath and now he's all clean. He doesn't cry anymore like he use to when i took him a shower. Although, he tries to run out the bathe tub, but its too tall for him to run out. haha. He's soooo cute. i really have nothing to do. it feels odd that i don't have anything to study for and stuff. i was suppose to go to Swirls with Tammy but i don't feel like eating Swirls. Everyone is so in love with it. Swirls is okay, im not really a fan of frozen yogurt. i only like the mochi balls.

Lately i've just been thinking about life and what it offers. I think about the future and who will matter to me who won't. I don't know, i have all these second thoughts about people in my life. I think I get really bothered whenever someone comes back into my life when they left it for periods amount of time. I think it's cool whenever I talk to someone again and we left off where we started, but people where i find awkward situations with, i wonder why they come back into my life. I think im willing to be normal, but i think they are being awkward. I have all these thoughts in my head, i don't know what phase im going through but lately i've been thinking way too much. I just get really worried about what the future holds. I wonder what im going to do with my life and who will be beside me. I get upset whenever i think about the ones who matter to me but they aren't willing to do as much as i am willing to do for them. It bothers me alot, but it's okay. All this stuff is familiar to me. These issues always come up and go. I want to meet someone that will always meet me half way, instead of me walking the whole way. Good friends are just so hard to find sometimes. Good friends are always the ones that are willing to work things out of course. It's just so awkward when there's a big misunderstanding. Oh well, that's life. Things come and go, and life opens new chapters of your book all the time. I'm still young, although i feel so old and tired for some reason. haha. Maybe tired of what life's been offering me, but it wouldn't be life if there was nothing to be offered. I don't even make sense.

I don't really care if any reads my post are not. These blogs are my feelings and my thoughts that i like to scrabble down. It's alot faster then writing on a piece of paper. I often like to think about the future because the future is such an interesting subject. When i think about the future, i like to think of what will happen to me, people, and the world.

For me, i wonder if my college education will actually pay off? Sometimes i want to quit school and just get a job, but i know i shouldn't. I know i didn't take thousand dollars of loans for nothing. So school has to somewhat pay off right? I hope so. Oh well, it's only a matter time until i graduate, haha if i ever graduate. It feels like never.

With people, i always wonder how their life in the future will be and who i will still remain in touch with. It's strange, sometimes i talk to people way more then i expected to. Sometimes they are still in my life, when they first started off as an aquaintance or just a person in one of your high school classes. OR maybe a person who was never in your class but you meet somehow. It's just strange what combinations life put you up against. I still talk to some people like that. People who i never thought i'd still keep in touch with, but strangely, i do still keep in touch with them on a regular base. Even if they go to faraway college.

And last but not least, i wonder about the world. I wonder how long this earth can hang ya know? Well i learned in my bio class that, this earth is suppose to undergo another ice age. So maybe death will reside in freezing everyone. Everyone will just freeze to death and maybe possibly unfreeze into the future of nothingness. Oh but the news, it said that they were trying colonize Mars i think, or was the moon? One of those. That's crazy, can you imagine? Living on the Moon or Mars, i wonder how that would work out.

Oh well, whatever, that's all i have to say. Maybe i'll be bored again and update this blog thing later and ramble on some more nonsense! =)

No comments: